We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for a $80 Voucher for Resene Premium Paint, Primers, Sealers or Stains (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add some long-lasting colour to your home.
- Grab a $80 voucher for Resene premium paint, primers, sealers or stains for only $49.
- Get help and advice from an expert team of award-winning paint professionals.
- New Zealand-owned and operated.
From bringing out hidden hues in our eyes to intensifying our moods and emotions, colours are capable of doing more than just making a home look nice. Surround yourself with ones that you love – and know will last – thanks to today's deal.
Grab a $80 voucher for Resene premium paint, primers, sealers or stains for only $49.
For a long time, Resene has been at the forefront of offering a superb service, and a huge range of premium paints. Today's voucher can be used towards paint, primers, sealers or stains – whatever you need to have your home looking its best. Get superb advice and service from Resene's passionate and expert team. Click the 'Buy!' button now and see why Resene was voted the Most Trusted Paint Brand in 2012.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.