We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$25 for a Family Pass (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the closest thing to Jurassic Park right here in NZ.
- Grab a family pass to Reptile Park for only $25.
- Learn interesting facts about the huge range of lizards, turtles, alligators and other reptiles.
- Enjoy an entertaining and educational day out in a stunning coastal bush surrounding.
- Ideal for the school holidays and as Christmas gifts.
Jurassic Park didn't work out so well for goats and people choosing an unfortunate moment to visit the bathroom. Luckily today you can enjoy the awe and amazement of prehistoric creatures with no fear of ending up as a snack.
Grab a family pass to Reptile Park (that's two adults and two school age children) for just $25.
Situated in a secluded valley covered with native bush and overlooking the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, the Reptile Park displays a unique collection of both native and exotic reptiles of many different varieties while still maintaining the natural surroundings. Enjoy a pleasant walk and discover these fascinating creatures in their spacious enclosures which have been landscaped to the individual requirements of the occupants. There's native New Zealand lizards, exotic lizards, tuataras, tortoises, turtles and alligators to gawk at and enjoy.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.