We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for One Spray Tan (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The sun is out. "Quick, go and get my whitening cream!’ said no one ever.
- Grab yourself a spray tan from Beauty Boutique in Remuera for just $25.
- Experience the full treatment when you pop in for this nifty, personalised tan.
Isn’t it exciting when you have to start taking your stockings off in the bathrooms at work because it is just so darn hot? Summer! Well, it would be exciting, if you weren’t freaking out about blinding everyone with your vampiresque pins.
Get with the season and grab yourself a spray tan from Beauty Boutique in Remuera for just $25.
Those days of orange hands and ruined sheets are behind you now. Nab yourself a beautiful natural glow to see the summer in. To make sure that each spray tan is suited perfectly to you, the girls at Beauty Boutique personally tan each client. This individual touch is what leaves you with an even coverage and a tan than looks like you just stepped out of the South of France. Beauty Boutique are made up of a team of experienced therapists and these lovely ladies are experts when it comes to providing you with a professional, efficient and customised treatment.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.