We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Sanctuary Thai Massage and Spa
$55 for a 90-Minute Sports or Thai Massage, 10-Minute Foot Spa & Massage, & $20 Return Voucher (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Athletes and couch potatoes unite.
- Grab your choice of a 90-minute therapeutic sports massage or relaxing traditional Thai massage for just $55 at Relaxing Original Thai Spa and Massage in Birkenhead.
- Get a $20 voucher to spend on your next visit too.
- Receive a 10-minute foot spa and massage while you're there.
- Tend to sports pains and strains or just relax and de-stress.
What do super fit sporty types and super lazy couch potatoes have in common? You may be surprised. Both love catching an episode of Biggest Loser on telly, and both have an appreciation for a well-administered massage, albeit for completely different reasons.
No matter where you sit on the sporty versus spud spectrum, anyone can enjoy today's deal. Visit Relaxing Original Thai Spa and Massage in Birkenhead and get your choice of a 90-minute sports massage or relaxing traditional Thai massage for just $55. While you're there, enjoy a ten-minute foot spa and massage as well. You'll even get a $20 voucher to spend on your next visit.
A sports massage is especially designed to cater to athletes or those with an active lifestyle and may be helpful in relieving pain, shortening injury recovery time and treating or preparing muscles before or after a workout or event. Traditional Thai massage on the other hand is primarily about relaxation and stress relief, although many also find it energizing as well. A Thai massage therapist will use their hands, knees, legs and feet to move you into a series a yoga-like stretches, thus the reason Thai massage is sometimes said to be like a yoga workout without any of the hard work.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.