We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Relaxing Original Thai Spa and Massage
$55 for a 90-Minute Sports or Thai Massage, 10-Minute Foot Spa & Massage, & $20 Return Voucher (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Athletes and couch potatoes unite.
- Grab your choice of a 90-minute therapeutic sports massage or relaxing traditional Thai massage for just $55 at Relaxing Original Thai Spa and Massage in Birkenhead.
- Get a $20 voucher to spend on your next visit too.
- Receive a 10-minute foot spa and massage while you're there.
- Tend to sports pains and strains or just relax and de-stress.
What do super fit sporty types and super lazy couch potatoes have in common? You may be surprised. Both love catching an episode of Biggest Loser on telly, and both have an appreciation for a well-administered massage, albeit for completely different reasons.
No matter where you sit on the sporty versus spud spectrum, anyone can enjoy today's deal. Visit Relaxing Original Thai Spa and Massage in Birkenhead and get your choice of a 90-minute sports massage or relaxing traditional Thai massage for just $55. While you're there, enjoy a ten-minute foot spa and massage as well. You'll even get a $20 voucher to spend on your next visit.
A sports massage is especially designed to cater to athletes or those with an active lifestyle and may be helpful in relieving pain, shortening injury recovery time and treating or preparing muscles before or after a workout or event. Traditional Thai massage on the other hand is primarily about relaxation and stress relief, although many also find it energizing as well. A Thai massage therapist will use their hands, knees, legs and feet to move you into a series a yoga-like stretches, thus the reason Thai massage is sometimes said to be like a yoga workout without any of the hard work.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.