We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Redwood Lodge - Otorohanga, Waikato
$140 for One Nights for Two in a King or Twin Room incl. Breakfast, an Antipasto Platter, a Bottle Of Wine, Lunch & Double Pass to Roselands Farm Park in Waitomo (value $285)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spend some luxurious time in New Zealand's most kiwi town.
- Grab a night of luxury in a king or twin room, including breakfast at Redwood Lodge in Otorohanga for only $140.
- Deal includes an antipasto platter, a bottle of wine, lunch, and a double pass to Roselands Farm Park in Waitomo.
- Enjoy the use of the spa, pool, and sauna, as well as a range of other amenities.
- Get bed and breakfast service that can not be beaten.
If you're looking for the epitome New Zealand, Otorohanga is it. If you're looking for the epitome of luxury, two nights in Redwood Lodge is it.
Grab one night of luxury in a king or twin room at Redwood Lodge in Otorohanga for only $140. The deal will include breakfast, an antipasto platter, a bottle of wine, lunch and a double pass to Roselands Farm Park in Waitomo.
Redwood Lodge B&B—close to Otorohanga and Waitomo—represents both the perfect vacation stopover, and a base for the longer stay. Close by is the busy town of Otorohanga, the official 'Kiwiana' Capital of New Zealand, and the closest service town to Waitomo Caves. Otorohanga is also home to 'The Kiwi House', a native bird park, dedicated to the conservation of native wildlife and where endangered species of birds and reptile can be seen. Also visit one of the largest 'walk-through' aviaries in the southern hemisphere.
Your night at Redwood Lodge are sure to be a luxurious treat. Not only will you get daily continental breakfasts, you'll also be able to use of the spa pool, swimming pool, sauna, and fitness room. Each room also has its own ensuite, tea and coffee making facilities, a 30-inch television, hair dryer, robes and slippers. Throw in an antipasto platter, a bottle of wine and lunch and you'd be forgiven for falling into a relaxation coma.