We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Red Line Total Body Training
$59 for Six Weeks of Red Line Total Body Indoor Boot Camp (value $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hitting things with a sledgehammer has always been satisfying. Now it can be rewarding too.
- Grab six weeks of Total Body indoor boot camp at Red Line Fitness for only $59.
- See what all the fuss is about with this great boot camp course.
- Enjoy the benefit of a total body workout using everyday movements.
- Participate every Tuesday and Thursday in the 6.15am class, the 6.15pm class, or both.
There's only one way that you can go around pulling sleds, flipping tyres, and hitting objects with sledgehammers without looking like a psycho child and that is at boot camp.
Grab six weeks of total body indoor boot camp at Red Line Fitness for only $59.
Get total body fit for summer, blitz fat and tone up fast using all the total body training toys. Flip tyres, pull sleds, flick heavy ropes, and hit things with sledgehammers. This is your opportunity to train hard and have fun in a group at the same time. The classes are held on Tuesday and Thursdays at 6.15am and 6.15pm. Choose to go to one or both sessions in a day.
More Great Auckland Deals
Big Boys Toys
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.