We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Red Line Total Body Training
$59 for Six Weeks of Red Line Total Body Indoor Boot Camp (value $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hitting things with a sledgehammer has always been satisfying. Now it can be rewarding too.
- Grab six weeks of Total Body indoor boot camp at Red Line Fitness for only $59.
- See what all the fuss is about with this great boot camp course.
- Enjoy the benefit of a total body workout using everyday movements.
- Participate every Tuesday and Thursday in the 6.15am class, the 6.15pm class, or both.
There's only one way that you can go around pulling sleds, flipping tyres, and hitting objects with sledgehammers without looking like a psycho child and that is at boot camp.
Grab six weeks of total body indoor boot camp at Red Line Fitness for only $59.
Get total body fit for summer, blitz fat and tone up fast using all the total body training toys. Flip tyres, pull sleds, flick heavy ropes, and hit things with sledgehammers. This is your opportunity to train hard and have fun in a group at the same time. The classes are held on Tuesday and Thursdays at 6.15am and 6.15pm. Choose to go to one or both sessions in a day.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.