We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
R D Panel & Mechanical Repairs Ltd
$79 for a WOF & Full Service for a Petrol Vehicle or $99 for a WOF & Full Service for a Diesel Vehicle - Japanese Vehicles Only (value up to $245)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your car roadworthy in no time.
- Grab a WOF and a full service for a petrol vehicle from RD Repairs for just $79 or a WOF and full service for a diesel vehicle for $99.
- Get your car thoroughly and efficiently looked over by a team of experienced professionals.
- Head over to nearby Lynmall shopping centre (just 200 metres away) while you wait.
They say people had it rough back in the day. But travelling by horse must've been far less heartbreaking and stressful than dealing with constant car problems. From oil leaks to flat tyres, there's plenty that could go wrong. Thankfully, the invention of cars also came with trusty mechanics to help get you back on the road.
Pay just $79 for a Warrant of Fitness and a full service for your petrol vehicle from RD Repairs. Or pay just $99 for a WOF and full service for a diesel, V8 or utility vehicle.
Your service will include an oil and filter change, all fluid levels checked and topped up (including brake, power steering, transmission, clutch fluid and anti freeze), fuel injection clean, oil additive, a 24 point full body safety check and an engine flush to remove deposit build-up and give your car a clean slate. All this under the careful eyes of owner Ravin, who's been in the automotive industry for over 25 years. RD Repairs has been around a while too, starting up in 2000 in New Lynn, Auckland. Customer service is very important to them, with their aim to get the vehicles repaired and out as soon as possible, keeping the inconvenience to customers to a minimum.
Please note: this deal is valid for Japanese imported vehicles only
More Great Auckland Deals
Brotzeit German Bakery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.