We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Raviz Indian Cuisine
$40 for a Mixed Platter, Two Naan, Two Mains & Two Beverages or $25 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a little spice to dinner time.
- Grab a mixed platter, two naan, two mains and beverages at Raviz Indian Cuisine for just $40, or pay just $25 for a $40 food and beverage voucher.
- Choose from the Viaduct or Newmarket location to redeem your coupon.
- Dig into authentic mains with modern twists.
When things get hot and heavy, it's difficult to stop. The temptation of spicing things up is just so alluring that the idea of going back to vanilla seems ridiculous. You know what we're talking about. It's the greatest sensation on earth - the feeling of delectable food melting in your mouth.
Pay $40 for a mixed platter, two naan, two mains and beverages at Raviz Indian Cuisine, or you can pay just $25 for a $40 food and beverage voucher. The authentic flavours infused with traditionally used herbs and spices will have you transported to a state of utter satisfaction.
Raviz Indian Cuisine restaurants can be found all over New Zealand, and are known far and wide for their comfortable atmosphere and authentic flavours. The talented chefs and excellent staff will make you feel right at home while serving you a powerhouse meal including a mixed platter, naan, two mains and beverages. The mixed platter is packed with tantalising treats including vegetable samosas, mushrooms, lamb seekh kebab and chicken tikka. Rounded off with your choice of two beers, house wine or a non alcoholic beverage and you'll be in foodie heaven.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.