We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Raviz Indian Cuisine
$40 for a Mixed Platter, Two Naan, Two Mains & Two Beverages or $25 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a little spice to dinner time.
- Grab a mixed platter, two naan, two mains and beverages at Raviz Indian Cuisine for just $40, or pay just $25 for a $40 food and beverage voucher.
- Choose from the Viaduct or Newmarket location to redeem your coupon.
- Dig into authentic mains with modern twists.
When things get hot and heavy, it's difficult to stop. The temptation of spicing things up is just so alluring that the idea of going back to vanilla seems ridiculous. You know what we're talking about. It's the greatest sensation on earth - the feeling of delectable food melting in your mouth.
Pay $40 for a mixed platter, two naan, two mains and beverages at Raviz Indian Cuisine, or you can pay just $25 for a $40 food and beverage voucher. The authentic flavours infused with traditionally used herbs and spices will have you transported to a state of utter satisfaction.
Raviz Indian Cuisine restaurants can be found all over New Zealand, and are known far and wide for their comfortable atmosphere and authentic flavours. The talented chefs and excellent staff will make you feel right at home while serving you a powerhouse meal including a mixed platter, naan, two mains and beverages. The mixed platter is packed with tantalising treats including vegetable samosas, mushrooms, lamb seekh kebab and chicken tikka. Rounded off with your choice of two beers, house wine or a non alcoholic beverage and you'll be in foodie heaven.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.