We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Water Tank Store
From $118 for a 210 Litre Rainwater Tank & Diverter (value up to $230.95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your pots in the kitchen where they belong.
- Grab a 210 litre round rain tank including stand and super-fill diverter for only $118 pick up or $153 delivered.
- Includes cover and basic tap that can be installed with ease.
- Sturdy design with stable base.
- Dimensions of the tank are: width 770mm x height: 1400mm including stand.
The humble pot. What many don't know or appreciate is that pots and pans have a multitude of uses. They make magnificent musical instruments. And they're also great for covering your backyard in to capture rainwater. Alas, not many of us have the time or own enough pots to make the most of these impressive uses. Thankfully the smart cookies at Rainline Water Solutions have come up with an idea more brilliant than pots when it comes to capturing rainwater.
Grab a 210 litre round rain tank including stand and super-fill diverter for only $118 pick up or $153 delivered.
If you really were to cover your backyard in pots you would probably end up having to remortgage your house to get the cash to purchase truckloads of pots to do the job efficiently. Thankfully the guys at Rainline Water Solutions have thought of an easier way to do things. Their 210 litre round rain tank is a simple and cost effective way to capture rainwater. Whether you're just trying to be an environmentally friendly Kiwi or will rest easier at night knowing you have an emergency water supply if zombies take over the world, this is the bad boy for the job.
Collecting rainwater is not only great for the environment but it's great to have on hand for watering your summer vege garden and any external watering. You may even save some money on your water bill. The 210 litre rainwater tank comes complete with a stand that makes it easy to fill up watering cans, it also helps to provide some pressure. The Superfill rainwater diverter is the only part that needs to be installed. The diverter collects water out of the downpipe, and when the tank is full automatically diverts the water back down the downpipe. This ensures no flooding occurs and will keep you tank topped up any time it rains.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.