We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $118 for a 210 Litre Rainwater Tank & Diverter (value up to $230.95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your pots in the kitchen where they belong.
- Grab a 210 litre round rain tank including stand and super-fill diverter for only $118 pick up or $153 delivered.
- Includes cover and basic tap that can be installed with ease.
- Sturdy design with stable base.
- Dimensions of the tank are: width 770mm x height: 1400mm including stand.
The humble pot. What many don't know or appreciate is that pots and pans have a multitude of uses. They make magnificent musical instruments. And they're also great for covering your backyard in to capture rainwater. Alas, not many of us have the time or own enough pots to make the most of these impressive uses. Thankfully the smart cookies at Rainline Water Solutions have come up with an idea more brilliant than pots when it comes to capturing rainwater.
Grab a 210 litre round rain tank including stand and super-fill diverter for only $118 pick up or $153 delivered.
If you really were to cover your backyard in pots you would probably end up having to remortgage your house to get the cash to purchase truckloads of pots to do the job efficiently. Thankfully the guys at Rainline Water Solutions have thought of an easier way to do things. Their 210 litre round rain tank is a simple and cost effective way to capture rainwater. Whether you're just trying to be an environmentally friendly Kiwi or will rest easier at night knowing you have an emergency water supply if zombies take over the world, this is the bad boy for the job.
Collecting rainwater is not only great for the environment but it's great to have on hand for watering your summer vege garden and any external watering. You may even save some money on your water bill. The 210 litre rainwater tank comes complete with a stand that makes it easy to fill up watering cans, it also helps to provide some pressure. The Superfill rainwater diverter is the only part that needs to be installed. The diverter collects water out of the downpipe, and when the tank is full automatically diverts the water back down the downpipe. This ensures no flooding occurs and will keep you tank topped up any time it rains.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.