We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$24 for Admission & Unlimited Rides at NZ's Premier Theme Park Rainbow's End, Manukau (value up to $47)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Rainbow's End is jam packed with more fun than you can shake a leprechaun and his pot of gold at!
- Pay just $24 for adult entry and unlimited rides - normally $47, you save $23!
- Pay just $24 for kids entry - normally $37 - you save $13!
- Check out their latest ride: INVADER!
- Keep your eyes on the Rainbow's End facebook page for great deals and park updates.
- Grab three for yourself and up to three as gifts for the rest of the mob.
It's one of the truly great icons of this fair harbour city. Whether you owned your mates on the bumper boats over summer, screamed like a monkey on the Pirate Ship, or rode the roller coaster like a trooper - Rainbow's End has shaped the memories of many Aucklanders over the years. We love this spot - 'bout time you visited, isn't it?
Today you can snap up your entry to New Zealand's Premier Theme Park for just $24! Kids, adults - it makes no difference - $24 is all you'll pay for entry and unlimited rides at Rainbow's End. Grab a bunch for the whole family, and bring along children under two years old for FREE!
There's a pretty epic legacy with Rainbow's End: more than 20 rides, on more than 20 acres, with more than 20 years of pure Kiwi adventures. Check out their latest ride INVADER - it's one almighty adrenalin pumping adventure, or take a spin in a wild runaway mine cart! Maybe, just maybe you'll brave the Fearfall: an18 storey drop at 82kph. If you do it - we want pics to prove it! Click here to read more about the attractions, and make sure you visit their facebook page for events and updates.
There's plenty to keep the wee ones entertained too, grab a castle pass for just $17 on the day - available for kids under five years - this gives you unlimited kids rides in the kids only Castle Land! For anyone keen to join the fun but avoid the thrills - spectator passes are available for just $17 (no rides included) and there are plenty of spots to grab a bite to eat and watch from a safe distance.
Please note there is a height restriction for many of the rides - click here for details. During the week (outside of school holiday periods) rides also operate on a timetable. It gets pretty busy some days too, so you might want to call ahead and check out park numbers to avoid disappointment. Now grab this deal, grab your friends and family and get going!
*Please note $47 is the normal price for an adult admission with unlimited rides.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.