We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Pacific Surfari Quiksilver Roxy Surf School
Up to 68% off a Two-Hour Surf Lesson for Adults or Children (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
- Grab up to 68% off a two-hour surf lesson fro adults or chidlren with Pacific Surfari, presented by Quiksilver Roxy Surf School.
- Benefit from expert tuition and experienced instructors.
- Your surf lesson includes all equipment and wetsuit hire.
- Experience an exciting adventure that has positive effects on mind body and soul.
Close your eyes and imagine yourself gliding like a bird down the face of a beautiful wave, sun glistening off the clear blue water. As you gather momentum you pop up to your feet and feel a rush of wind blow past your face as you really start to speed down the wave. Concentration turns to a frenzy of excitement as you realise you have done it – you're surfing.
Grab up to 68% off a two-hour surf lesson for adults (ages 14 and up) or children (ages nine to 13) with Quicksilver Roxy Surf School and choose from the following options:
- Pay $35 for one adult
- Pay $50 for two adults
- Pay $20 for one child
- Pay $30 for two children
Pacific Surfari is an established Quiksilver and Roxy Surf School based at beautiful Omaha Beach less than 50 mins drive North of the Auckland Harbour Bridge and they're the perfect people to introduce to this exhilarating, challenging, fun-filled and rewarding sport. Your instructor, Doug Young, has over 16 years' experience of international and national level coaching, combined with his big wave experience, he shares his 25-plus years of quality surfing knowledge with those who are keen to give surfing a go.
The two-hour adult lesson covers all the basic principles and techniques you need, including ocean awareness and beach safety before moving onto the really fun stuff - like how to catch that wave and, most importantly, how to get up and stay up. The child lesson is conducted in small groups for maximum safety and includes in-depth tuition in shallow water.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.