We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pacific Surfari Quiksilver Roxy Surf School
Up to 51% off a Two-Hour Surf Lesson for Adults or Children (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
- Grab a two hour adult lesson for $39 or two hour child lesson for $20 with Pacific Surfari, presented by Quiksilver Roxy Surf School.
- Benefit from expert tuition and experienced instructors.
- Your surf lesson includes all equipment and wetsuit hire.
- Experience an exciting adventure that has positive effects on mind body and soul.
Close your eyes and imagine yourself gliding like a bird down the face of a beautiful wave, sun glistening off the clear blue water, as you gather momentum you pop up to your feet and feel a rush of wind blow past your face as you really start to speed down the wave. Concentration turns to a frenzy of excitement as you realise you have done it, you're surfing!
Many people have tried to describe the feeling you get when Surfing but it’s not until you actually do it that you realise nothing can describe this feeling. Only a Surfer really does know the feeling.
Come on a Surfari with the Quiksilver Roxy Surf School and experience the ride. Grab:
- A two hour adult (aged 14 years and above) surf lesson for just $39
- A two hour child (aged 9-13 years old) surf lesson for just $20
Pacific Surfari is an established Quiksilver and Roxy Surf School based at beautiful Omaha Beach less than 50 mins drive North of the Auckland Harbour Bridge and they're the perfect people to introduce to this exhilarating, challenging, fun-filled and rewarding sport. Your instructor, Doug Young, has over 16 years' experience of international and national level coaching, combined with his big wave experience, he shares his 25 plus years of quality surfing knowledge with those who are keen to GO SURFING.
The two hour adult lesson covers all the basic principles and techniques you need, including ocean awareness and beach safety before moving onto the really fun stuff - like how to catch that wave and, most importantly, how to get up and stay up. The child lesson is conducted in small groups for maximum safety and includes in-depth tuition in shallow water.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.