We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Quest Cintra Lane - Auckland
$119 for One Night or $20 to secure the deal for Two People in a Studio Apartment incl. Late Checkout, WiFi & Complimentary Bottle of Wine at Quest on Cintra Lane, Auckland (value up to $411)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy wide views of the Auckland harbour and the city.
- Grab one night for two people in a studio apartment for $119 or two nights for two people for $199 at Quest Apartments on Cintra Lane.
- Pay $20 for one night or $40 for two nights to secure the deal then pay the rest when you arrive.
- Receive late checkout, WiFi and a complimentary bottle of wine during your stay.
- Take a quick walk to Auckland's key sights or stay inside to enjoy a lazy day in your king sized bed.
After late nights at the office, weekends filled with errands to run, and countless nights of disrupted sleep, you'd think you would've lost your cool and viciously attacked a photocopier by now. Send yourself away for a night or two before you do.
Check out from your everyday life for a blissful one night stay for two people in a studio apartment at Quest on Cintra Lane for $119. Including, late checkout, WiFi and a complimentary bottle on wine you'll feel far away from your usual routine. Pay $199 for a two night stay for two people and enjoy a couple of evenings of relaxation. You also have the option put down $20 for one night or $40 for two nights to secure the deal, then pay the rest when you arrive.
Set in the bustling city centre with views of the harbour and the wider city, Quest on Cintra Lane is the perfect place to unwind after a long week or spend a naughty night at on a week night. A close walk from museums, galleries, shops and restaurants, you'll have plenty to do during your short stay. No one would blame you if you wanted to stay inside the whole time. Your studio apartment offers a comfortable super king sized bed with an ensuite bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. With a DVD player and a private balcony, you'll be keen to return for another mini-break soon.
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Auckland Deals
Xtreme Entertainment - Wairau
Black Sugar Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.