We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Quest II - Luxury Overnight Cruise
$3,500 for an Overnight Boat Cruise for Eight People, or Pay a $700 Deposit (value $6,000)
- Get your friends and family onboard with this summer adventure.
- Grab an overnight cruise for up to eight people on the Quest II for $3,500. Pay in full, or pay a $700 deposit and pay the balance within seven days.
- Enjoy a full 24-hours of fishing, swimming, snorkelling, or simply relaxing and soaking up the beauty of the Waitemata Harbour.
- Bring some food supplies to prepare in the full kitchen or on the bbq.
- Enjoy the comfort of an ensuite bathroom in each of the four bedrooms.
On a quest to make this summer extra special and unforgettable? Pack your sunblock and togs and set sail for adventure with a deal that your friends and family are sure to be onboard with.
Enjoy an overnight cruise for up to eight people onboard the 75-foot beauty, Quest II, for just $3,500. Or, you can pay a $700 deposit now, and just pay the balance within seven days.
This ocean adventure is perfect for corporate events, team building outings, or for an extra special getaway with family and friends. Venture through the water at a leisurely pace and enjoy a day and night of pure relaxation as you soak up the beauty of the Waitemata Harbour. You'll cast off from Westhaven Marina at 12pm and return at 12pm the next day.
While onboard you can get your fishing gear out - with the fish finder, your chances of catching something for lunch or dinner are pretty good. Quest II has four bedrooms with two double beds and four single beds. Each bedroom comes with its own ensuite. Stock up and bring your own food supplies which you can prepare in the full kitchen, or you can have a bbq out on the deck. If fishing, snorkeling, swimming, or relaxing with a book on the deck or in your room isn't enough to keep you occupied, your home away from home is also kitted out with a TV, DVD player, stereo and VCR.
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.