We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Quest II - Luxury Overnight Cruise
$1,600 for an Afternoon Cruise on the Quest II Luxury Cruiser for up to 30 People, $2,200 to incl. Catering or $2,800 for an Evening Cruise (value up to $4,100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy an exclusive stress-free afternoon cruising in luxury, style and comfort.
- Grab an afternoon cruise on the Quest II Luxury Cruiser for up to 30 people for only $1,600 or pay $2,200 to include catering.
- Or pay $2,800 for an evening cruise (6.00pm - 10.00pm) including catering.
- Get all your friends together and bring your own alcohol and fishing gear for a wicked time on the water.
- Ideal for corporate entertaining, Christmas events or just to catch up with your friends and family.
Everything is better on the water. Why else do you think dolphins and whales haven't bothered to evolve to walk on land?
Grab an afternoon cruise on the Quest II Luxury Cruiser for up to 30 people, for only $1,600, $2,200 to include catering or $2,800 for an evening cruise (6.00pm - 10.00pm). Bring your own alcohol and fishing gear for a great afternoon out on the water.
Try something different and enjoy a luxury cruise on the Quest II. Perfect for entertaining for corporate events, or for your friends and family. Venture through the water at a leisurely pace and marvel at the view. While on-board you can get your fishing gear out to snap one or two up, and feel free to bring your own alcohol to add to the whole social experience.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.