We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$295 for a 70-Minute Scenic Aeroplane Flight to the Bay Of Islands for up to Three People (value $645)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience Northland's majesty in a way not possible from the ground.
- Pay just $295 for a 70-minute scenic aeroplane flight to the Bay of Islands for up to three people from Quantum Aviation.
- Take in Northland’s stunning beaches, lakes, rivers and forests that would usually take you hours to get to by car.
- Relax in a modern fleet of aircraft, all with a NZCAA certified 135 operator .
- Celebrate the beginning of spring by admiring its beauty from above.
- Treat dad to a Fathers' Day adventure that he'll remember forever.
Every time a young boy glues branches and feathers to his arms, we smile because it strikes a chord in each of us. Every wild flap of those make-shift wings reminds us of the first time we thought about flying.
Today, you can share the exhilaration of real flight with two people you love with this rip-roaring deal. For only $295 Quantam Aviation will give you (and two others) 70 minutes to enjoy the stunning views of the Bay of Islands from the window of a small aeroplane.
Based in Whangarei City, the capital of the beautiful region of Northland and just two hours’ drive from Auckland Central, Quantum Aviation is a well-placed base from which to discover the entire Northland region and beyond with a scenic flight. It can also be the most cost effective and time efficient way to visit the tourist hub of the Bay of Islands. The fleet of aircraft is modern, and those utilised for scenic flights all have high wings so that there are no view obstructions for passengers. If you want to sit up front with the pilot, one passenger can do so. Take in Northlands stunning beaches, lakes, rivers and forests that would usually take you hours to get to by car. They can show you places unknown to most visitors and provide the opportunity for picture postcard vistas. See ‘hidden’ historical sights, as well as the most popular destinations in Northland such as the Hole in the Rock and the Stone Store. Whangarei is an ideal base from which to explore Northland, it is Northland’s only city and is full of cafes’ restaurants, bars, clubs and a wide range of accommodation options.
- Flight times are approximate.
- Maximum of three pax per aircraft - Quantum Aviation have a fleet of aircraft, so they can cater for larger groups as well.
- Flights depart from Whangarei.
“Seeing the Bay of Islands from above was a stunning experience, and certainly one of the highlights of my trip through New Zealand!”
Christina & Hardy – Germany
“I didn’t have time to say thank you so much for gave us Scenic Flight last week. It was awesome and I could not find any words to say thank you to all staff in Quantum Aviation. I appreciated it.”
Peter – Korea/New Zealand
"Thanks to all for the recent “Eye in the Sky” flight up and around the Bay of Islands. The two Rotary exchange students are still talking about the magnificent views. I am sure that I will be taking future exchange students for a similar exciting experience."
Peter Smith - Rotary Club of Whangarei City