We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Pure System Safe & Clean
$109 for Four Hours of Intensive House Cleaning (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Whether you’re preparing for the silly season or recovering from the aftermath, a professional home clean will go a long way!
- Grab four hours of intensive house cleaning from Pure System Safe and Clean for $109.
- Have those greasy, mouldy and stubborn areas including toilets, ceilings, walls, ovens, bathrooms and all accessible interior surfaces cleaned too.
- Includes move in and move out cleans.
- Book their professional team any time that suits you from Monday to Friday.
If the silly season has left your home anything less than spotless then have it cleaned to a Martha Stewart standard today.
Pay $109 for fours hours of intensive house cleaning from Pure System Safe and Clean and
Whether you’d like them to focus on a specific area or sweep over the whole house, the team at Pure System can tailor their cleaning to your needs!
Pure System don't just do a touch of dusting, they'll tackle those greasy, mouldy and stubborn areas including toilets, ceilings, walls, ovens, bathrooms, all accessible interior surfaces and move in and move out cleans too. You'll either have one person coming to your home to clean for four hours, or two people for two hours.
The friendly and professional team service areas between Albany north, Papakura south, Howick east or Massey west. And if you’re outside their service area they’re more than happy to travel further for an extra charge - just give them a call to enquire.
Take the chaos out of cleaning this summer and snap up this incredible house clean offer before it disappears.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.