We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$57 for Three 50ml Bottles of Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Serum incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $152)
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add shine, sparkle and bounce to your locks for less.
- Grab three 50ml bottles of pure Moroccan Argan Oil serum from Bella Cosmedica for just $57.
- Invest in a unique formula which is absorbed by hair instantly, softens thick unmanageable hair and restores natural shine.
- Eliminate frizz, speed up styling time and provide long-term conditioning to all hair types.
It's no secret that ladies love the sparkle, the shine, the gleam of light that bounces off their big diamond ring and smacks an envious admirer in the eye. Of course, we're not all lucky enough to own a lot of bling. Here's the next best thing. Grab three 50ml bottles of pure Moroccan Argan Oil serum from Bella Cosmedica for just $57, and add as much shine to your locks as you'd expect to see on any diamond ring.
- A unique formula which is absorbed by hair instantly, softens thick unmanageable hair and restores natural shine.
- Eliminates frizz, speeds up styling time and provides long-term conditioning to all hair types.
- Strengthens brittle hair while promoting healing to the hair.
- Provides nourishment to hair damaged by colouring and styling.
- Nourishes the scalp by alleviating itchiness and dryness.
- Protects against UV damage and other environmental factors.
- After shampooing and conditioning, start with a small amount in the palm of your hand and work it through damp hair. Style as per usual.
- Includes three 50ml bottles.
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.