We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$15 for a $30 Drinks Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure the only thing you're worrying about is your headache rather than your bank account.
- Grab a $30 drinks voucher for just $15 to spend at Pulse Bar and eliminate at least one of your hangover worries.
- Treat yourself to a night out on the town with your friends without worrying about your accountant giving your a hard time.
Waking up and finding yourself wrestling with a headache that was spawned in hell by the devil himself is one thing. Being forced to watch the video of you and a colleague belting out Kanye West's "Gold Digger" whilst dancing on tabletops just makes the hangover worse. The last thing you want however, is to realise the night before burnt an extremely large and painful whole in your wallet.
Grab a $30 drinks voucher for just $15 to spend at Pulse Bar and eliminate at least one of your hangover worries.
Pulse Bar is located on Wyndham Street, right in the heart of Auckland's CBD so is the perfect place to spend the evening with friends. Get your hands on this voucher and you'll be able to enjoy a variety of refreshing beverages from their menu. If you get peckish, they've got a delicious array of food you'll be able to feast on too.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.