We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Lumino The Dentists
$75 for a $150 Dentistry Voucher (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Lumino The Dentists Proudmouth make it even easier to love your smile with today's deal.
- Grab a $150 voucher that can be used towards any dentistry treatment at Lumino The Dentists Proudmouth Auckland CBD or Takapuna for $75.
- Pay a visit whether you're an existing or new patient.
- Come see the newest members of the Proudmouth team - dentists Janet Lund and Laura Smit who would love the opportunity to take care of your dental needs.
- Proudmouth Auckland CBD practice is open late most weekdays and they're open on Saturdays.
So ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a dentist? It's probably time to schedule that check-up to make sure those nagging little dental problems don't turn into big, expensive ones. Today's Lumino deal gives you the chance to get your dental health on track with some professional insight and expert care from the team at Lumino Proudmouth.
Proudmouth’s Auckland CBD practice is excited to introduce dentist Janet Lund and she welcomes all patients coming in for their next appointment. Or if Auckland’s CBD doesn’t suit, Laura Smit is happy to look after your dental needs at Proudmouth Takapuna.
Grab a $150 voucher to spend on dental treatments of your choice at Lumino The Dentists Proudmouth, at one of two convenient locations:
- 85 Albert Street in Auckland CBD (open Monday to Thursday 7am to 8pm, Friday 7am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm)
- 187a Hurstmere Road (across from Glengarry's) in the North Shore
Lumino is widely renowned for offering their patients only the very latest dental technology. This includes exciting new treatments, such as Healozone, Cerec, laser dentistry and the use of 3D technology. Lumino The Dentist's goal is to provide the highest standard of dental healthcare across New Zealand through their growing family of skilled practitioners. With over 60 high-quality practices from Kerikeri to Invercargill, you're in good hands with Lumino.
And Lumino The Dentists are set to make today's deal even sweeter with 18 months no payments and no interest on all treatments over $300, in conjunction with Q Card. Enquire direct at Lumino Proudmouth or view their website for more information.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.