We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $119 for a 4.3" High Resolution Marbella Touch Screen GPS with Free Map Updates for Life incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Always stay on the straight and narrow.
- Grab a high-resolution Marbella touch screen GPS system from Prosat Technology: 4.3" Marbella N30 model is $119 while the 5" Marbella N50 model is $149.
- Includes free map updates for the life of the GPS.
- Comes with a 12-month warranty and is serviced right here in New Zealand.
- Comes pre-loaded with New Zealand and Australia maps.
- Choose from 2D or 3D map views.
Getting lost at some point this summer is one of the greatest inevitabilities in the world. Reduce the chances of never being found again, with a high-resolution Marbella touch screen GPS system from Prosat Technology. Pay $119 for a 4.3" Marbella N30 model or $149 for a 5" Marbella N50 model, plus both choices come with free map updates for life.
- Choose from the 4.3" Marbella N30 or 5" Marbella N50 models
- 12-month warranty serviced here in New Zealand
- Free map updates for the life of the GPS
- Pre-loaded with New Zealand and Australia maps
- HD screen
- 4GB internal memory
- Street name spoken (TTS)
- Voice-guided instructions
- 2D or 3D map view
- On-road speed limit warning
- Speed camera warnings
- Over speed limit warning
- Street name indication
- Plan on map function
- Fast route (re-)calculation
- Multiple route options
- Turn by turn voice command
- Points of interest (POI) include towns, fuel, ATMs, hospital, school, airport, hotel and transport
- Coordinate input
- Better orientation on the map
- Load and save your routes
- Routing methods to review distance and time
- Visual warnings for restrictions
- GPS data screen
- Automatic switching between day/night modes
- Automatic route planning
- 1x stylus pen
- 1x car windscreen mount
- 1x 12-24V car cigarette adaptor
- 1x USB data cable
- 1x 12-month New Zealand warranty
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.