We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$32 for a Manicure & Pedicure (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do something splendid for your nails.
- Grab a manicure & pedicure from ProfessioNAIL in Newmarket for just $32.
- Treat yourself to some well-deserved pampering.
- Choose between a wide variety of colours.
From scratching off winning lottery tickets to scoring tries in coin rugby, your nails do their best to make your life all the more fruitful. With today's deal, you can give a little back to them, and at a price that'll still have you feeling like a lottery winner.
Worship those heaven-sent finger crowns when you pay $32 for a manicure & pedicure from ProfessioNAIL in Newmarket.
The team at ProfessioNAIL are the beauticians to go to, what with 600 stores worldwide and a mission to provide luxurious nails for you wonderful folk. They specialise in manicures, pedicures, spas, acrylic nails, gel nails, nail art, gel colours, waxing and even facials! They have you entirely covered. Not long now and the nail gods will be looking down on you with approving eyes and blessing you with unbroken nails and tidy cuticles forever. It’s a win win situation.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.