We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Priority Fitness Inc
$60 for a Two-Week Sparta Boot Camp with Priority Fitness (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get fitter, faster and stronger with Sparta Bootcamp's indoor and outdoor training sessions.
- Grab a two-week Sparta boot camp deal for only $60 and prepare to get your muscle-on.
- Includes an introduction seminar, nutritional advice, pre and post-fitness weigh-ins and three workouts per week.
- Training locations include Takapuna, Forrest Hill, Milford and Marlborough Park with small groups of no more than 15 Spartans.
- Beginner to advanced lessons include the use of body weight calisthenics, kettle bells, TRX suspension, Olympic lifts, sand bags and plyometrics
Spartan was as strong as an ox and as fit as a fiddle, he was so courageous that when he looked fear in the face he laughed at it with a big, gutsy guffaw. Motivated by strength, self-discipline and plenty of female admirers, Spartan flexed his bulging, athletic muscles wherever he went, much to the annoyance of his flimsier, weedier-looking rivals.
It's no longer acceptable to don a long Spartan skirt, a big brass shield and pop out to shed testosterone-fuelled chaos across the land, but a well-toned torso and rippling six-pack will never go out of fashion. Grab a 2-week Sparta boot camp deal for just $60 from Priority Fitness and let the perspiring begin. Want more? Pick one of the other options below:
- Two-weeks with 6 sessions $60
- Three weeks with 10 sessions $100
- Five weeks with 15 sessions $124
Get fitter, faster and stronger with Sparta Bootcamp, starting with an introduction seminar to set you up for success, you'll also receive nutritional advice from Samineh Baktash, pre and post-fitness weigh-ins and three workouts per week. This is certainly not one for the faint-hearted; you'll need stamina, strength, determination and a desire to improve all three. Training locations include Takapuna, Forrest Hill, Milford and Marlborough Park while groups are kept small with no more than 15 Spartans so you receive the personal touch throughout your get-fit journey. Beginner to advanced lessons include the use of body weight calisthenics, kettle bells, TRX suspension, Olympic lifts, sand bags and plyometrics while encompassing a mixture of indoor and outdoor venues. One, two three, can I get a hu-rah?