We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Portside Bar & Brasserie
$25 for $50 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A sneaky weekday lunch washed down with a glass of wine will do you the world of good.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher at Portside Bar & Brasserie for only $25.
- Make an occasion of it by coaxing your friends to join you for some culinary delights.
- Lap up the sunshine and gentle sea breeze at the central Halsey Street location.
Do words such as jib sheet, mizzen and gunwales leave you either scrambling for your life jacket or in a bemused state of perplexity? If you found it hard enough learning your left and right - never mind your port and starboard - then we've got a delicious deal for you. It's located on dry land so you needn't fret about being asked to raise the mainsail.
Treat your stomach to some gastronomic delights and enjoy all the wonders of the seaside without having to worry about your shoes wet by grabbing a $50 food and beverage voucher for only $25 from Portside Bar & Brasserie.
Stop rushing about to arrange dinner plans that everyone will be trying to make excuses to get out off after a long day. Once summer rolls around lunch is the meal of the day that should be celebrated with friends and Portside Bar & Brasserie on Halsey Street in the Viaduct Harbour is the perfect place to do so. Grab your mates, secure a table in the sun and then the only difficult decision you'll have to make will be deciding how your going to satisfy your taste buds with their enticing menu. From pan seared salmon served on potato gratin with needle mushroom and miso microsalad to prime eye fillet served on potato cake, topped with grilled halloumi roofed with chimichurri butter, there are mouth-watering options to please everyone.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.