We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ponsonby Private Health Club
From $69 for Three-Step Fat Cavitation Sessions to Target Fat & Cellulite (valued up to $900)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Imagine your skin looking taut and terrific come summer.
- Grab yourself some Body Shaping Sessions on the T6 Body Slimming System at Ponsonby Private Health Club from just $69
- Kick-start your summer weight management and start getting back into shape today!
If you're looking for a way to tighten and tone your skin, regenerate collagen, fight the signs of aging and improve overall skin texture, then the T6 Body Slimming System could be just what you have been waiting for.
Grab a set of body shaping sessions at the Ponsonby Private Health Club from just $69 and give your body a shape up on the T6 Body Slimming System!
- Pay $69 for two sessions
- Pay $149 for four sessions
- Pay $249 for eight sessions
The T6 Body Slimming System is designed to help to reduce large fat cells and help your body metabolise them. You may notice immediate results in body contouring and shape. This treatment may also help your body to regenerate collagen, fight the signs of ageing, tighten and tone and improve your skin texture. Getting into shape has never been so easy!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.