We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Pit Stop Auckland
$89 for an Extensive Car Service at Pit Stop - 17 Locations (value $189)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get in quick, as there are only 30 vouchers available per location!
- Grab an extensive car service at Pit Stop for only $89.
- Keep your car in good working order, so you can be safe on the roads this summer.
- Let these professional car gurus give your car an extensive service to ensure it's up to scratch.
- Trust in their experience and dedication to ensure your car is fully checked and up to standard.
People claim that riding a bicycle through rush hour traffic gives a thrill similar to skydiving. To avoid having to find out if this is true, it pays to keep your car in top shape.
Grab an extensive car service at Pit Stop for only $89.
Pit Stop are a New Zealand car service and automotive mechanics chain that Kiwi's know and trust. Pit Stop is proud to be solely New Zealand owned and operated and has been grown organically over 33 years to become a home grown New Zealand institution with over 50 branches nationwide. At Pit Stop, they've got your vehicle servicing and car repair needs covered. From car servicing, car repairs, warrant of fitness, brakes, exhausts and mufflers, shock absorbers and tyres, and more, you know you've come to the right place when you visit your local Pit Stop!
Your car service will include:
- Change engine oil
- Change oil filter
- Test battery condition
- Check operation of lights, indicators and horn
- Remove wheels and visually check brake components
- Check condition of brake hoses and lines
- Test brake fluid condition
- Check oil levels in transmission and differential
- Check CV boots and joints
- Inspect condition of wiper blades
- Check windscreen for damage
- Lubricate door, bonnet, boot hinges and strikers
- Check and top up fluid levels under bonnet
- Check and adjust drive belts (excluding cam belt)
- Check condition of air cleaner element
- Check condition of hoses and clamps
- Check fuel filter
- Check and top up radiator water level
- Check radiator hoses
- Check steering components for excess play
- Check steering components for excess play
- Check condition and security
- Check for uneven wear, damage and tread depth
- Inflate all tyres to correct pressures
- Treat with conditioner
- Road test vehicle and report
- Provide checklist and report on vehicle condition
- Includes up to four litres of oil and standard oil filter.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.