We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Pisces Boat Charters
$79 for a Six-Hour Fishing Charter incl. Bait & Salt Ice (value $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Escape for one last fishing excursion before summer ends.
- Grab a six-hour fishing charter in the Hauraki Gulf with Pisces Boat Charters for $79.
- Enjoy the complimentary bait and salt ice.
- Reel in a huge Snapper from the beautiful Hauraki Gulf.
As summer slowly fades away so, too, does that feeling of freedom, which winter shuts down so cruelly. Get outside for one last sunny fishing excursion before the working year kicks into full gear.
Grab a six-hour fishing charter in the Hauraki Gulf with Pisces Boat Charters including bait and salt ice for $79. You may also hire equipment for $25 per set in case yours is a bit rusty.
You'll step aboard the Seasprite II, a top fishing boat with one of the largest fishing platforms of all the charter vessels in Auckland. With wheelchair access and room for 20 passengers there's plenty of space for you and your fishing buddies to reel in those huge snapper, kahawai or trevally in the beautiful Hauraki Gulf.
Trips must be booked in by 17 February. Trip departure times do vary and can be found on their website calendar. Typically the times are 7am-1pm and also run on Saturdays evenings from 3pm-9pm. Sean will be the resident skipper for your trip so make use of his expertise, he has done it once or twice before!
Please Note: Please visit http://www.aucklandcharterboats.co.nz/promotions/ prior to contacting Pisces Boat Charters to make your booking.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.