We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pipsqueaks Toy Mega Store
$25 for a $50 Voucher - Online or Instore at East Tamaki (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Had a blunder with Christmas gifts? Fear not, this deal will solve all your problems.
- Grab a $50 voucher to spend in-store at Pipsqueaks Toy Mega Store in East Tamaki, or online, for just $25.
- Discover an amazing range of toys, puzzles, games and baby toys - Pipsqueaks has it all.
- Visit the amazing Pipsqueaks website or their spectacular store in East Tamaki.
Were there a few unhappy faces when Santa didn't deliver exactly what the wee ones wanted this year? Fret not. This deal is here to help you quickly rectify any gift giving wrongdoings.
Instead, grab a $50 voucher to spend instore at Pipsqueaks Toy Mega Store in East Tamaki. Not keen to leave the house? You can spend this online too.
This deal lets you use your voucher at one of two amazing Pipsqueaks locations or on their fantastic website. Their range of toys, puzzles, games and baby toys is absolutely incredible - Pipsqueaks really does have it all. For kids of all ages, this is really a magical place to find something special that'll launch the imagination into overdrive.
If redeeming online, proceed to the checkout and at the bottom of the second page there will be an opportunity to enter your voucher code.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.