We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$5 for One Game of Tenpin Bowling for One or $29 for a Family Pass incl. Two Games of TenPin Bowling for Four People - Lincoln Road or Westgate (value $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take to the slippery lanes and bowl away.
- Grab one game of tenpin bowling at PINS Lincoln or Westgate for only $5, or grab a four-person family pack with two games each for only $29.
- Challenge your mates or take the family for a day out.
There's something entirely satisfying about smashing the crap out of pins as hard as you can with a big heavy ball. It's like kicking your little brother's Jenga tower over, jumping all over a sand castle or knocking over someone else's domino line.
Get total satisfaction when you grab one game of tenpin bowling at PINS Lincoln Road or Westgate for only $5. Or grab a four-person family pack for two games of bowling each and get others to join in on the fun. With this great deal you can feel the rush of a strike, the challenge of a split and the joy of knocking down that wayward pin.
PINS offers a friendly, safe and inexpensive environment for friends and family to spend a fun time together. Go bowling at PINS then relax and enjoy their bar, cafe and other entertainment options.
The perfect place for group functions, kids birthdays and a whole lot more, head to Pins now with this great GrabOne deal.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.