We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$75 for a Five-Week Boot Camp or $95 for a Five-Week Boot Camp & Two Physiotherapy Assessments & Treatments
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let the guilt takeover if you eat one too many Christmas mince pies this festive season.
- Grab a five week boot camp with Physio Revolution for just $75. Get two physiotherapy treatments and assessments included for just $95.
- Kick start your New Year's resolutions.
- Get a helping hand when it comes to getting in shape after festive indulgences.
- Available at three handy locations.
- Pick from two intakes: 15 January or 19 February.
In the heat of the moment, attempting to see how many Christmas mince pies you can fit in your mouth at once may seem like like a really bright idea. The next day when you realise your genius party trick has gone straight to your waist, the period of regret begins.
Allow yourself to indulge this festive season without feeling guilty by grabbing a five week boot camp with Physio Revolution for just $75. Get two physiotherapy treatments and assessments included for just $95.
No more suffering in silence – discover the ultimate to develop fitness, strength, confidence and energy without destroying your joints, muscles and posture. All Boot Camp sessions are taken by a registered physiotherapist and personal trainer, so your precious body is in the safest of hands. Your tutor specialises in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, sports injury rehab and sports nutrition and has had experience working with rugby and cricket teams – this is one cool cat that knows their stuff. Grab the option with physio sessions to fine tune your workout technique, get rid of any niggles and be confident about your new exercise regime.
Boot camp sessions are twice a week for a hour.
East Tamaki/St Lukes: 6:00 am and 6:30pm Tue and Thurday
Mission Bay : 6:00 am and 6:30 pm Mon and Wed
More Great Auckland Deals
Sal's Authentic New York Pizza Browns Bay
Big Boys Toys
Black Sugar Grill - Mission Bay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.