We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$75 for a Five-Week Boot Camp or $95 for a Five-Week Boot Camp & Two Physiotherapy Assessments & Treatments
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let the guilt takeover if you eat one too many Christmas mince pies this festive season.
- Grab a five week boot camp with Physio Revolution for just $75. Get two physiotherapy treatments and assessments included for just $95.
- Kick start your New Year's resolutions.
- Get a helping hand when it comes to getting in shape after festive indulgences.
- Available at three handy locations.
- Pick from two intakes: 15 January or 19 February.
In the heat of the moment, attempting to see how many Christmas mince pies you can fit in your mouth at once may seem like like a really bright idea. The next day when you realise your genius party trick has gone straight to your waist, the period of regret begins.
Allow yourself to indulge this festive season without feeling guilty by grabbing a five week boot camp with Physio Revolution for just $75. Get two physiotherapy treatments and assessments included for just $95.
No more suffering in silence – discover the ultimate to develop fitness, strength, confidence and energy without destroying your joints, muscles and posture. All Boot Camp sessions are taken by a registered physiotherapist and personal trainer, so your precious body is in the safest of hands. Your tutor specialises in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, sports injury rehab and sports nutrition and has had experience working with rugby and cricket teams – this is one cool cat that knows their stuff. Grab the option with physio sessions to fine tune your workout technique, get rid of any niggles and be confident about your new exercise regime.
Boot camp sessions are twice a week for a hour.
East Tamaki/St Lukes: 6:00 am and 6:30pm Tue and Thurday
Mission Bay : 6:00 am and 6:30 pm Mon and Wed
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.