We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$35 for Your Own Photo Printed on a Ready-to-Hang Canvas from Photosnap - Includes Delivery NZ-Wide (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab the perfect Valentine's Day gift in the form of photos and canvas .. It's your own photo on a canvas from Photosnap!
- Pay just $35 for a 30x45cm (12x18") ready-to-hang photo printed onto top-quality heavy canvas - and delivery New Zealand-wide is included.
- Create your own unique works of art in the comfort of your own home.
- Perfect for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and any-day gifts.
Whether you're the type who takes good photos like a camera has been implanted behind your eyes, or you just can't seem to get that darn thumb out of the viewfinder, we can all agree that you just can't beat the beauty of photography. But are your walls looking a little bland? Wish you had a little wall art that your neighbours could admire every time they pop around to "borrow" yet another cup of sugar? Shocked at the price it normally costs to get your favourite photos framed?
Don't fork out a load of cash to frame your favourite photos. Spoon out a tiny $35 instead. Head to Photosnap and order your own unique 30x45cm (12x18") canvas print for more than 60% off the regular price, and give the perfect gift this Valentine's Day - and if you don't have a Valentine, give yourself the perfect gift instead.
And beautiful artwork at totally affordable prices is just a couple of clicks away. Upload your favourite image to Photosnap's canvas creation mainframe, then sit back and relax as your new work of art is delivered to your doorstep. Whether it's a picture of you and your lover, you and the kids, or one of those yip-I-took-this-picture-of-myself-all-by-myself-and-yip-that's-my-arm-still-in-shot pictures, you're guaranteed an expensive-looking work of art that is totally affordable.
Browse the Photosnap site and you'll notice a huge range of photo-related goods. Personalised cards, mugs, prints - soon you'll even be able to grab a photo book or three! Because every product is infused with your individuality, every product is guaranteed to result in a smile - whether it's a gift for you or for someone else. Now all you've got to do is find the perfect picture!
Here are the simple instructions:
- Click on the big green BUY button and grab your coupon;
- Visit www.photosnap.co.nz and click on the Canvas Art link;
- Click the Upload Photo button to apply your photo to a canvas;
- Select 30x45cm (12x18") canvas;
- Click Add To Cart to view your shopping cart;
- Enter your coupon code which will make your canvas $0;
- Please remember you can only apply one coupon at a time and a coupon can only be redeemed once, so if you buy more than one GrabOne coupon, you’ll simply repeat the Add To Cart process;
- Enter your delivery address, then sit back and relax for five to seven business days until your new artwork arrives in the mail.
More Great Auckland Deals
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.