We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$35 for a 28 x 20cm Personalised Hard Cover Photo Book with 40 pages Incl Delivery Nationwide from Photo Deals (value $109)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Collect all your precious photos and collate them into a stunning photo book, courtesy of Photo Deals.
- Pay just $35 for a personalised hard-cover 28 x 20cm photo book with 40 pages filled with your favourite family or personal photographs.
- Enjoy the quality of 40 professionally printed pages on 150sgm paper.
- This book would make the perfect gift, not to mention a great addition to your coffee table!
- Grab this deal for yourself and grab one for a friend.
Someone asked me the other day what I would grab if I was suddenly given 20 seconds to leave my house for good. I thought it was a weird question, but I immediately knew what the answer was - all my photos. My family photos are worth their weight in gold, full of great memories and treasured times that I'll always hold close to my heart. I have pictures of loved ones who've passed away, photos of special occasions like weddings, first birthdays, graduation...these images are irreplaceable. Then I thought, how would I grab all my photos in one go? Today's deal solves that very problem.
Collect all your precious and most treasured images, and have them printed and bound together in a timeless hard-cover photo book courtesy of Photo Deals, all for just $35.
Usually valued at $109, this personalised photo book includes 40 pages of your own photos, all 150sgm and professionally printed on Digital Press. The 28 x 20cm size offers a great landscape book that makes it perfect for the coffee table or your mantlepiece. The cover is a personalised hard cover featuring high quality Silver halide photographic paper.
This book will be a huge talking-point in your home with friends and relatives alike wanting to know where you bought it, and how you got it so personalised! They'll expect you paid an arm and a leg, but not with today's deal - today you can grab this timeless keepsake for just $35. That price includes free delivery nationwide, and your family photo book will be delivered to your door within 10 working days.
All you have to do is grab this deal, head to Photo Deals, register as a user and upload your photos. The process is exceptionally straight forward and quick, and you'll have a great time putting this masterpiece together, not to mention waiting for it to arrive. So get in quick - deals like this one never last!
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.