We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Phoenix Tree Garden Restaurant Cafe
$30 for a $60 Food & Beverage Voucher for Lunch or Dinner (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feast on the flavours of Southeast Asian cuisine.
- Grab a $60 food and beverage voucher for $30 at Phoenix Tree Garden Restaurant Cafe.
- Try some of their tasty appetizers like the Thai fish cakes and duck salad.
- Dig into mains like the eggplant hot pot or the black pepper beef.
That plain salad with plain chicken breast strips may be a healthy dinner, but it can't be too fun to eat. Add some flavour to your plate with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $30 for a $60 food and beverage voucher at Phoenix Tree Garden Restaurant Cafe and
Located in the heart of Remuera, the Phoenix Tree Garden Restaurant Cafe is the latest hot spot to dine on flavourful Southeast Asian cuisine. Using fresh ingredients and classic recipes, the result is something you'll have to taste to believe. Start with the dragon rolls filled with prawns, silk noodles, carrot, mint, basil and sweet chili sauce. It's recommended that you bring quite the appetite with you because you're not going to want to miss out on one bite. Try the royal style pork ribs or the seafood Laksa for a real taste of Asia and click the buy button now.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.