We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$289 for a PADI Open Water Diver Course (value $624)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start seeing the other two-thirds of the world.
- Grab a PADI open water dive course from Performance Diver for just $289.
- Discover what it's like to breath under water.
- Get PADI-certified to dive in open water in time for summer.
You wouldn't eat one-third of your meal, watch only one Lord of the Rings movie, or feed just one of the Chipmunks to your pet snake (sorry Theodore). With that in mind, why should you limit yourself to only one-third of the world? Get started on exploring the more watery two-thirds of the world with today's deal.
Grab a PADI open water diver course from Performance Diver for just $289.
Performance Diver has an experienced and friendly team of instructors ready to get you feeling confident and comfortable in the water. Your open water diver course will get you started in the pool, where you'll be shown the ropes and learn more about your scuba gear, the effects of pressure underwater and how to prepare for dives. After that, you'll get to experience real open water diving, with four dives led by an instructor.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.