We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pelican Property Services
$299 for Eight Hours of Painting Services with Two Workers (value $560)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- That lime green hallway went out of fashion before it was painted.
- Grab eight hours of Painting Services with two workers—so a total of 16 man hours—from Pelican Painting Services in Auckland for just $299.
- Have the professionals spruce the place up. No need to get your hands dirty.
- Suitable from Albany to Manurewa.
The living room is looking a little shabby. And by shabby, you mean that a black mark has developed on the left wall where the dog rubs itself after every walk.
Don’t descend into squalor, grab eight hours of painting services with two workers—so a total of 16 man hours—from Pelican Painting Services in Auckland for just $299.
You’ll be pleased as punch when you’re sitting around this Christmas with sparkly new walls and that fresh, ‘just painted’ feeling. Pelican Painting Services offer a highly professional and efficient service. Whether you need the lounge re-done or the bathroom rescued, these lads are the answer. Make sure you organise a pre-work quote and of course, booking is essential, as they are run off their feet.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.