We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Peak Pilates & Physiotherapy
$299 for a Two-Day Principles of Pilates Course on 9th & 10th February (value $684.25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Share the love—this genius form of exercise is your calling.
- Grab a two day Principles of Pilates course on 9th and 10th February from Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy for just $299.
- Learn from highly experienced and professionally trained tutors.
- Broaden your understanding of the nuts and bolts of Pilates.
- Want to become a Pilates instructor? This course is REPS registered and accredited by the NZ physiotherapy society.
When you're trapped behind your desk, your body yearns to engage its inner core. You’re tired of inactivity and now you’re on a mission to spread your undying love of Pilates to the world.
Grab a two-day Principles of Pilates course on 9th and 10th February from Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy for just $299.
This concentrated and engaging course takes place over two, eight-hour days. You will be taken through the physiology, theory and teaching styles of Pilates by Stability Plus’ top instructors. These experts have been taught by some of the world’s most recognized tutors and are ready to share their knowledge with you lucky Grabbies. Not only will leave with understanding of specific anatomy and physiology of Pilates and be prepped to teach the principles of Pilates safely and effectively, you'll also get a certificate of attendance. The course is even REPS registered and accredited by the NZ physiotherapy society.
Note: Principles of Pilates is open to everyone, however, it is highly recommended that you have a basic understanding of Pilates before you begin.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.