We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Peak Pilates & Physiotherapy
$299 for a Two-Day Principles of Pilates Course on 9th & 10th February (value $684.25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Share the love—this genius form of exercise is your calling.
- Grab a two day Principles of Pilates course on 9th and 10th February from Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy for just $299.
- Learn from highly experienced and professionally trained tutors.
- Broaden your understanding of the nuts and bolts of Pilates.
- Want to become a Pilates instructor? This course is REPS registered and accredited by the NZ physiotherapy society.
When you're trapped behind your desk, your body yearns to engage its inner core. You’re tired of inactivity and now you’re on a mission to spread your undying love of Pilates to the world.
Grab a two-day Principles of Pilates course on 9th and 10th February from Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy for just $299.
This concentrated and engaging course takes place over two, eight-hour days. You will be taken through the physiology, theory and teaching styles of Pilates by Stability Plus’ top instructors. These experts have been taught by some of the world’s most recognized tutors and are ready to share their knowledge with you lucky Grabbies. Not only will leave with understanding of specific anatomy and physiology of Pilates and be prepped to teach the principles of Pilates safely and effectively, you'll also get a certificate of attendance. The course is even REPS registered and accredited by the NZ physiotherapy society.
Note: Principles of Pilates is open to everyone, however, it is highly recommended that you have a basic understanding of Pilates before you begin.