We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Peak Pilates & Physiotherapy
$20 for Three Peak Pilates Physio Based Sessions - 11 Locations (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Recover quicker, faster, better, stronger..
- Grab three physio based pilates classes at Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy for just $20.
- Only available for those able to claim under ACC
- Improve posture, strengthen weak muscles, lengthen short muscles and improve joint flexibility in natural fluid movements.
- Choose from eight handy locations: Newmarket, Botany, Takapuna, Grey Lynn, St Heliers, Red Beach, Auckland Domain or Britomart.
When you're recovering from your most recent sports injury or "accident", your body still yearns to engage its inner core. You’re tired of inactivity and now you’re on a mission to recover quicker while still improving your fitness.
Grab three physio based pilates sessions from Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy for just $20.
Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy's reputation means everything. Most of their clients have been referred to them by word-of-mouth, and many of their clients have been on the Peak Pilates scene since they opened way back in 2003.
All their fully qualified and registered physiotherapists are also trained Pilates Instructors. They will work closely with you to design an individually tailored rehabilitation Pilates programme. The team is experienced in treating a variety of injuries including back and neck pain, knee problems, ankle injuries, acute and chronic injuries. Each physiotherapy session is a full hour.
Peak Pilates & Physiotherapy is ACC registered and no referral is necessary.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.