We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Peak Pilates & Physiotherapy
$69 for a One-Hour Introduction Class & Three Reformer Classes - Eight Locations (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start a relationship that is sure to go the distance.
- Grab a one-hour introductory class and three reformer classes at Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy for just $69.
- Experience one of the best pilates centres in Auckland: their reputation is hard to beat!
- Improve posture, strengthen weak muscles, lengthen short muscles and improve joint flexibility in natural fluid movements.
- Choose from eight handy locations: Newmarket, Botany, Takapuna, Grey Lynn, St Heliers, Red Beach, Auckland Domain or Britomart.
Though many don't know it, the worldwide fitness sensation known as Pilates is from Germany and, as is the case with your relationship with any foreigner, step one always involves learning how to pronounce their name correctly (hint: it's not pie-lates). Nobody knows what the last step is since, unlike that two-week fling in Raro, this is one relationship that goes the distance.
And today you can experience the best pilates in town for a fraction of the regular price. Pay just $69 for a one-hour introductory class and three reformer classes at your choice of Peak Pilates locations Auckland-wide - Newmarket, Botany, Takapuna, Grey Lynn, St Heliers, Red Beach, Auckland Domain or Britomart - and introduce your body to a whole new health and fitness lifestyle that will see you never looking back.
Peak Pilates and Physiotherapy's reputation means everything. Most of their clients have been referred to them by word-of-mouth, and many of their clients have been on the Peak Pilates scene since they opened way back in 2003. If that's not proof that they're the best, I don't know what is. Peak Pilates offers a wide range of pilates classes, from group mat and machine courses to individual and pregnancy courses. Let the highly experienced team teach you to use the correct muscles necessary for ideal posture and trunk stability, how to strengthen relatively weak muscles, lengthen short muscles and improve joint flexibility in natural fluid movements.
Your introductory class will teach you the terms and teminology, positioning and muscle activation, and provide you with an individual postural analysis along with an tour of the studio so you don't get lost. This session will give you a foundation to build on during future lessons, and make you feel a lot more comfortable and in control of your pilates experience.
Your three classes using reformer machines will assist you with your positioning and strength exercise during the class. On these reformers you'll practise pilates poses that will activate different muscles while working out your core. Click here for more information about the separate centres and their timetables.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.