We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
PBF - Auckland Master Painters & House Wash Company
$1,474 for 100m2 or $2,948 for 200m2 Weatherboard Prep-Package incl. Sanding, Scraping & Removal of Loose Paint, & House Wash (value up to $4,421)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop putting it off.
- Grab a weatherboard prep package from PBF Paint and Plasterboard Finishing: $1,474 for a 100sqm house or $2,948 for a 200sqm house.
- Get the good people at PBF to get rid of any loose paint, sand and scrape to prepare surfaces for painting.
- You'll also enjoy a thorough exterior house wash.
- Invest your money in tradesmen that have the Master Painter stamp of approval.
There are a few jobs in life that are totally dreaded simply based on the nature of the job's preparation. These jobs include things like writing a university assignment, wearing a dress made out of meat and - most of all - painting your house.
Grab a weatherboard prep package from PBF Paint & Plasterboard Finishing, including removal of loose paint, sanding and scraping to prepare surfaces for priming and painting, and a thorough exterior house wash. And today you have options:
- Pay $1,474 for a 100sqm home;
- Or pay $2,948 for a 200sqm home.
Everyone knows the key to getting a great finish is the amount of prep work that you put in. When you want this high quality prep done, you should call the good people at PBF. They're an Auckland-based painting team that is passionate about delivering consistently high standards in service and workmanship. What's more, they're registered Master Painters so you know you'll get quality workmanship.
"..Without doubt that their onsite preparedness, their service and follow up, from my experience, is unequalled in the industry. The co-ordination of work from the time they provide quotations to their attention to detail on site and the final inspection of the work that has been done has always been outstanding. They are a company who do what they say. Their work is high quality..." - Carey Smith (Ray White, CEO)
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.