We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
PBF - Auckland Master Painters and House Wash Company
$1,474 for 100m2 or $2,948 for 200m2 Weatherboard Prep-Package incl. Sanding, Scraping & Removal of Loose Paint, & House Wash (value up to $4,421)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop putting it off.
- Grab a weatherboard prep package from PBF Paint and Plasterboard Finishing: $1,474 for a 100sqm house or $2,948 for a 200sqm house.
- Get the good people at PBF to get rid of any loose paint, sand and scrape to prepare surfaces for painting.
- You'll also enjoy a thorough exterior house wash.
- Invest your money in tradesmen that have the Master Painter stamp of approval.
There are a few jobs in life that are totally dreaded simply based on the nature of the job's preparation. These jobs include things like writing a university assignment, wearing a dress made out of meat and - most of all - painting your house.
Grab a weatherboard prep package from PBF Paint & Plasterboard Finishing, including removal of loose paint, sanding and scraping to prepare surfaces for priming and painting, and a thorough exterior house wash. And today you have options:
- Pay $1,474 for a 100sqm home;
- Or pay $2,948 for a 200sqm home.
Everyone knows the key to getting a great finish is the amount of prep work that you put in. When you want this high quality prep done, you should call the good people at PBF. They're an Auckland-based painting team that is passionate about delivering consistently high standards in service and workmanship. What's more, they're registered Master Painters so you know you'll get quality workmanship.
"..Without doubt that their onsite preparedness, their service and follow up, from my experience, is unequalled in the industry. The co-ordination of work from the time they provide quotations to their attention to detail on site and the final inspection of the work that has been done has always been outstanding. They are a company who do what they say. Their work is high quality..." - Carey Smith (Ray White, CEO)