We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Party Central NYE
$25 for a VIP Jump the Queue Pass to Party Central NYE at Lenin, Andrew Andrew, Bungalow 8, Carpark, Provedor, Waterfront, Code, Freddys Ice House & No 1 High Street (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Jump the queues this New Year's Eve with Party Central NYE.
- Pay just $25 for exclusive entry to eight awesome bars in downtown Auckland: Lenin, Andrew Andrew, Bungalow 8, The Carpark, Provedor, Waterfront, Code, Freddys Ice House and No 1 High Street.
- With your VIP Jump the Queue Pass, you won't have to wait outside while everyone else is having fun inside!
- Celebrate the arrival of 2013 in style.
- Grab a whole bunch and get your mates along too.
New Year's Eve has got to be one of the biggest party nights of the year, but it's always a bit of a downer when you can't get in the door of your favourite bar because the queues stretch out the door and around the corner .. And the next corner .. And the next corner.
Today GrabOne is giving you permission to jump the queue with an exclusive VIP Jump the Queue Pass to Party Central NYE for just $25 - and there'll be none of that childish if-you-let-me-in-front-of-you-I'll-let-you-in-front-of-me banter either .. (although if I do miss out, I'll totally do that). Head to Lenin, Andrew Andrew, Bungalow 8, The Carpark, Provedor, Waterfront, The No 1 High Street, Freddy's Ice House and Code, all in downtown Auckland, and celebrate the arrival of the new year with some serious style.
Party Central NYE 2012 will be the biggest New Year's party in Auckland - and today you can jump to the front of the queue every time. Lenin, Andrew Andrew, Bungalow 8, The Carpark, Provedor, Waterfront, No 1 High St ,Freddy's Ice House and Code are hosting the best parties this side of your 21st, so you'll be gutted if you miss out - or have to wait in ridiculously long queues until there's room for you inside.
And there's something for everyone at every bar: wander between them all or stay at just a few.
- Andrew Andrew
- Bungalow 8
- The Carkpark:
- No 1 High Street
- Freddys Ice House
Here's how it works: grab your coupon, then on New Year's Eve take your coupon with you to any of the nine bars above. There you'll receive a stamp that will give you access to any of the other bars too - remember to take your coupon with you, though, because no coupon equals NO ENTRY (capitalised because it's really important). Please remember this an R18 event, and is obviously only valid on New Year's Eve. Make this year's New Year's Eve one to remember for all the right reasons.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.