We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Party Central NYE
$25 for a VIP Jump the Queue Pass to Party Central NYE at Lenin, Andrew Andrew, Bungalow 8, Carpark, Provedor, Waterfront, Code, Freddys Ice House & No 1 High Street (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Jump the queues this New Year's Eve with Party Central NYE.
- Pay just $25 for exclusive entry to eight awesome bars in downtown Auckland: Lenin, Andrew Andrew, Bungalow 8, The Carpark, Provedor, Waterfront, Code, Freddys Ice House and No 1 High Street.
- With your VIP Jump the Queue Pass, you won't have to wait outside while everyone else is having fun inside!
- Celebrate the arrival of 2013 in style.
- Grab a whole bunch and get your mates along too.
New Year's Eve has got to be one of the biggest party nights of the year, but it's always a bit of a downer when you can't get in the door of your favourite bar because the queues stretch out the door and around the corner .. And the next corner .. And the next corner.
Today GrabOne is giving you permission to jump the queue with an exclusive VIP Jump the Queue Pass to Party Central NYE for just $25 - and there'll be none of that childish if-you-let-me-in-front-of-you-I'll-let-you-in-front-of-me banter either .. (although if I do miss out, I'll totally do that). Head to Lenin, Andrew Andrew, Bungalow 8, The Carpark, Provedor, Waterfront, The No 1 High Street, Freddy's Ice House and Code, all in downtown Auckland, and celebrate the arrival of the new year with some serious style.
Party Central NYE 2012 will be the biggest New Year's party in Auckland - and today you can jump to the front of the queue every time. Lenin, Andrew Andrew, Bungalow 8, The Carpark, Provedor, Waterfront, No 1 High St ,Freddy's Ice House and Code are hosting the best parties this side of your 21st, so you'll be gutted if you miss out - or have to wait in ridiculously long queues until there's room for you inside.
And there's something for everyone at every bar: wander between them all or stay at just a few.
- Andrew Andrew
- Bungalow 8
- The Carkpark:
- No 1 High Street
- Freddys Ice House
Here's how it works: grab your coupon, then on New Year's Eve take your coupon with you to any of the nine bars above. There you'll receive a stamp that will give you access to any of the other bars too - remember to take your coupon with you, though, because no coupon equals NO ENTRY (capitalised because it's really important). Please remember this an R18 event, and is obviously only valid on New Year's Eve. Make this year's New Year's Eve one to remember for all the right reasons.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.