We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Up to 59% off Hot Pool Entry & Food Combo (value up to $79)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cool off this summer at the perfect retreat for kids and adults.
- Grab an adult entry and food combo to the pools for only $12.
- Don't forget the kids: pay only $8 for a child entry and food combo or pay $32 for the family (two adults and two children).
- Enjoy a family-friendly water-based attraction just 40 minutes from downtown Auckland.
- Pack a picnic and eat pool-side or make the most of the BBQ facilities if you're keen to make a day of it.
- Follow them on Facebook and be into win weekly prizes.
If you're secretly hoping to find the time to dig a pool in your backyard this summer you're likely to be waiting a while. Don't disappoint the family and leave them boiling in a hot house. Take the whole clan out for a day they'll never forget.
Grab up to 59% off hot pool entry and food combo options at Parakai Springs. Choose from the following options:
- Pay $8 for an child entry and a food combo
- Pay $12 for an adult entry and a food combo
- Pay $32 for a family pass of two adults and two children including four food combos
Combo options are: fish, chicken nuggets, hot dog or kiddie burger including chips and a bottle of Pure Parakai mineral water. Available from their onsite cafe.
If you've never been to Parakai Springs, you have lived a deprived life. A natural geothermal wonder just 40 minutes from downtown Auckland, Parakai Springs is the home of family-friendly water-based fun. Featuring large indoor and outdoor pools, two thrilling hydroslides, private spas, a sauna and of course kid-friendly waterballs, Parakai Springs offers a full range of water-related attractions perfect to entertain any one all day long. Pack a lunch and enjoy it pool-side, or migrate to a BBQ area if you're looking to make a day of it. With fully qualified lifeguards always on stand-by, you can be sure your kids will always be well looked after. And if you follow Parakai Springs on Facebook, you could be in to win weekly prizes, plus you'll keep up to date on future events.
*Sultan Kösen is the tallest living man in the world, measuring a whopping 8'1" or 2.46 metres. Just to add to his Guiness World Records list, he also happens to boast the largest hands (28.5 centimetres) and the largest feet (36.5 centimetres).
More Great Auckland Deals
Rub-A-Dub - Epsom
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.