We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Paradice Ice Skating
$12 for Admission, Skate Hire & a Pot of Chips (value $20.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let Spring melt your dreams.
- Grab admission to Paradice Ice Skating, skate hire, and a pot of chips for only $12.
- Enjoy a party on ice and bring all your friends for a fun holiday activity.
- Feel cool in all sorts of ways in the ice.
You spend all winter learning your Russian splits, sit spins and axel jumps and what happens? Spring shows up and all your dreams melt away like Frosty the Snowman in front of a group of sad, weeping children.
Reclaim some winter fun with today's deal. Grab admission to Paradice Ice Skating, skate hire, and a pot of chips for only $12.
Paradice Ice Skating boasts two great Auckland locations, in Botany and Avondale. Both locations have international and Olympic-size ice rinks, decked out with lighting effects, music and great snack bars. The rinks are indoors and weather-proof, with fantastic, Zamboni-groomed ice. Look out for their theme days, as well! This is the perfect activity for families or a group of friends - why not gather the gang for a skating session to remember? If you're itching for something new to try then click the buy button now and head to your nearest Paradice.
Please note: This deal is only for Paradice's Botany and Avondale locations.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.