We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for a Carvery Dinner for Two incl. a Glass of Wine or Beer Each (value up to $62)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover this great dinner spot at your local RSA, in Papakura.
- Grab a carvery dinner for two including a glass of wine or beer each, for only $30 at Papakura RSA.
- Take a night off cooking and let these friendly chaps take care of you.
Last night, Larry decided to get his creative cap on and attempt to recreate his friend Gordon's famous meal – a slow braised pied de cochon pressed then pan-fried with ham knuckle, poached quail’s egg and hollandaise sauce. It didn't end well. Fortunately, Larry had a back-up plan.
Grab a carvery dinner for two including a glass of wine or beer each, for only $30 at Papakura RSA. Enjoy your choice of two roast meats, potatoes, pumpkin, vegetables, carrots, peas, salad, soup and not to forget, dessert and tea/coffee to finish off your meal.
Scamper along to this tasty spot for dinner and enjoy a roast to fire up your belly. Experience a relaxed, friendly and spacious environment that is sure to impress. Get a group of you together and have a good hearty dinner and drink, without the expense.
More Great Auckland Deals
I AM Co.
Eight Point Two Bistro & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.