We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wholesmoked NZ Ltd
From $29 for Two Organic Cheeses, Two Smoked Cheeses & an Onion and Gherkin Spread incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 8 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It just wouldn't be Christmas without a selection of delicious cheeses in the house.
- Grab two organic cheeses, two smoked cheeses and an onion and gherkin spread from Wholesmoked NZ.
- Include North Island delivery for just $29 or with South Island delivery for just $34.
- Make barbecues, picnics and relaxed get togethers a gourmet eating experience.
- Gift to a cheese-loving loved one.
Christmas is coming. And, unless you happen to be an experienced cheesemonger (which most of us aren't), you may have found yourself in the deplorable position having no idea which cheeses fit the bill. Relax, you're among friends on this one. Grab two organic cheeses, two smoked cheeses and an onion and gherkin spread from Wholesmoked NZ. Include North Island delivery for just $29 or with South Island delivery for just $34.
- Monterey Jack (200-250g)
- Kaimai Red (200-250g)
- Manuka smoked Gouda (200-250g)
- Pohutaka smoked Edam (200-250g)
- Onion and gherkin relish gourmet spread (200g)
More Great Auckland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.